Probe will prove Iran behind Aramco attack - Saudi FM

Saturday, 21. September 2019 21:25

Saudi Arabia considers Iran accountable for last week's attack on Saudi Aramco oil facilities, the country's Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir (pictured) told the reporters on Saturday, stating Riyadh will wait for the results of the investigation before responding.

"It was done with Iranian weapons, therefore we hold Iran accountable for this attack," al-Jubeir said. "We are certain that the launch did not come from Yemen, it came from the north. The investigations will prove that," he added.

The official declined to specify what the response will be.

Related Links: 
Author:
Breaking the News / MD